Bruce Banner by ILGM ready for cure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Banner by ILGM ready for cure.

I was forced to finish drying in my oven because of RH in the 80s. Here is one of the Bruce Banner buds showing some purple and more sugar than I've ever seen in any of my homegrown. I think the light upgrade may be partly responsible. I've ground a little and tried it. I have a pulled muscle that doesn't hurt near as much once BB hits and it hits quickly! I was also reminded of why undeveloped crap makes trimming less fun. On the other hand I've got plenty of hash makings once I get myself a kit. Skywalker OG is also in jars and the rest soon will be.

Also because of using the new BB for my injury, I could not remember where I got that dish the bud is laying on.

Then I remembered - it's a mason jar lid from directly above, you dufus.

Happy Friday!
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

LOL well heck that's still a lovely bud and " lid " plate looks just like a dinner plate.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by UndergroundFarmer View Post
      I was forced to finish drying in my oven because of RH in the 80s. Here is one of the Bruce Banner buds showing some purple and more sugar than I've ever seen in any of my homegrown. I think the light upgrade may be partly responsible. I've ground a little and tried it. I have a pulled muscle that doesn't hurt near as much once BB hits and it hits quickly! I was also reminded of why undeveloped crap makes trimming less fun. On the other hand I've got plenty of hash makings once I get myself a kit. Skywalker OG is also in jars and the rest soon will be.

Also because of using the new BB for my injury, I could not remember where I got that dish the bud is laying on.

Then I remembered - it's a mason jar lid from directly above, you dufus.

Happy Friday!
      the 'OG Kush mixed with Strawberry Diesel' would dry much smoother even quicker had you removed that chunk of stem

each water leaf that dries is damp again by the syphoning effect of the stem(soon to be exhausted 5.2026 lol)

but nice grow too, what light you upgrade too..?

good luck

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I upgraded from a T5 panel with half LED replacement tubes to an Advanced Platinum 300 on the last week of veg in this last grow.

The RH in my basement has been 70-80% all week and the stuff wasn't gonna dry enough in time to prevent mold so basically, the buds had their chance to dry naturally but nature wouldn't cooperate. I chopped on Saturday morning and by Thursday morning I was out of patience.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's another debate on stem length and smoothness slow drying.

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        Except for a bit of a hay taste, the BB I've sampled is smooth for uncured bud. For those keeping score, I flushed a week before (and probably could have flushed again midweek), then they hung in the tent for almost a week in high RH with most colas still attached to to the main stem before being cut up and gently oven-dried. After a few weeks in jars, I expect they will be as good or better than dispensary weed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X