Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing with rockwool cubes/overwatered/yellow leaves/

Hi everyone.
    Just found this website and hoping it could help me.
    So i just started growing in rockwool cubes. Is anyone from here growing with it? can you guys please give me some advises?
    So the first day friend of mine suggested to water 50 gallons for 80 cannabis, but then i noticed that the leaves started to curl down, i researched and found out that i over watered.
    Now its been several days that i haven't watered them and the cubes started to dry. but i noticed another problem, as you can see on the picture the leaves turn into yelllow.
    can you guys help me please
    is there any advises you can give me ?
    can i do anything to bring them back.

see! getting them out of the rock wool at this stage is a big deal that may well mean starting over

obvious nute burnt, if they can be safely removed and a gentle
    washed the rootstock by leaving in a bubble cloner(or clean sink with fish pump)
    for 24 hours then reinsert to a clean and DAMP rockwool block

if this is a large commercial grow scrap and start over as the delay would be too costing

good luck

ps few commercial growers would still use rock wool due to the risks with molds and algeas

Comment

• mikiee2020
      mikiee2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much,
      one more question I researched that growing in soil is easier and better, do you think can I transfer them into a soil?

Originally posted by mikiee2020 View Post
    Thank you so much,
    one more question I researched that growing in soil is easier and better, do you think can I transfer them into a soil.
    Sure can, use quality soil with 30% perlite or clean river sand, improves drainage and avoids root compaction
    tidy up the yellow leaves a week or so after transplant to use as control points, no nutes for 2-3 weeks

transplant at days end so to recover over night, don't be in a rush to return to the lights
    these in veg are surpirisingly very tough, opposite to when in flower

good luck

Comment

What are putting into the water? You measure ph and ppm? If you don’t mind me asking, how you end up taking care of so many plants? It’s hard to find the cause of a problem without much info. A lot of things can make plants look very ill

Comment

Man this is a huge project for someone without knowledge
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X