need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help

i am a beginner grower i have indoor sativa plant it is in 11th week of flowering why is it taking so long

So you have a 12/12 schedule? 12 hours of darkness a day?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I ask because you need to provide at least 13 hours of darkness to get a full flowering. Otherwise they keep making leaves foxtails and stretching. I live close to the tropic and flower outdoors. In winter there are only 10.5 hours of sun a day

• richnick69
      richnick69 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes I do 12/12 sometimes longer darkness

Some more details and maybe a pic or two would help. Some sativa strains can take a long time to mature (up to 18 wks as far as i know). Do you know the strain?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s true too. No Maher what you do some will take very long. Not common this days even “landraces” from seedbanks are hybridized

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      That is also true! It's rare but i just grew a 12-14 week flower in my last grow so they still exist.

• richnick69
      richnick69 commented
      Editing a comment
      i posted my pictures tell me how it looks

my pictures of 11th week flowering i am a new grower what is taking so long

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      What light are you using? By the picture I think it could be taking so long because the light is not strong enough? That’s not a Sativa plant

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      OK I am just going to ask a specific question cause you will want to write down when you see the first white hairs then count the flowering time did you do this? Is that total growth time or when you first saw white hair? I've grown full sativa and they take 12wks sometimes just in flowering stage hows 5 month grow sounding? Those are rather fat leaf for sativa?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X