My Baglady (bagseed grow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Baglady (bagseed grow)

My baglady is 5 weeks into flower. I NEVER expected her to live let alone be flowering lol. I did everything wrong, some on purpose. It just shows you that cannibas is a weed and will recover from most everything. Some of the things I did to this poor lady is in direct contradiction to what is advised on the GWE site. Don't want to tell everything I did as I don't want to have anyone go through what I went through lol. Overall she is 95 days from germination. I have no expectations on yield, flavor, aroma etc., she really was just an experiment for me to learn. I didn't want to spend money on good seed without some experience. All in all I am pleased with her.

It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

As my wife says "Nothing can keep a woman down!!"

Comment

Nice!
      I too, am learning to grow 'reel good' on bag seed before trying some exotic (and expensive) strains. Here's my 'bag ladies' in the middle of their fifth week of 12/12 lights.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1266.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	41089
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, this is really impressive for bagseed under CFLs! The buds are developing very nicely! Beautiful garden!

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Nebula, that means a lot coming from you! I owe it all to the information I have received from GWE. Well, I guess the power company, GH, and some others did have a part in it, but hay, I could not even get mold to grow in my fridge before this! LOL!

Your plant looks good, you should be proud!

Comment

Thank you Nebula. I am. While there are specifics for cannabis, my time growing vegetables helps and I don't have to fear the deer eating all of my seedlings lol.

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

I myself started with the exotic (and expensive) strains for my first grow and it worked out thanks to Green and company. I have had a 100% germination of all Gorilla seeds I bought. I guess I was lucky.

Comment

Baglady update. She is now seven weeks into flower
            Don't really know what to expect but I think she looks good for all the abuse she took in veg lol. Under magnification she is starting to sparkle. (I will have mag photos in a day or so).
            Theses are 2 pics after her morning haircut and watering.

As an aside. I don't know how you guys with large grows do it. With watering, feeding. transplanting, haircuts and pictures I spent 2 hours this morning caring for my babies. No complaints, love every second but if it wasn't for my journal notebook I would be lost with three separate grows lol.
            Last edited by Bikerstonrr; 01-17-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• DW2
              DW2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Bikerstonrr, looking good!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X