Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Leaves turning bright green between veins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help! Leaves turning bright green between veins.

Older leaves are turning bright green between veins in all 3 plants .
    The plants are in coco coir.I feed them every second wateing with GH flora trio (micro,gro,bloom) and CaliMagic.They are 28 days old and still not flowering.
    The current nutes schedule is : 2ml CaliMagic ,2.5ml Micro,2,5ml Gro,1ml Bloom per Gallon of filtered water with around 200 EC and water them with PH 5.5-6.5
    The light distance is around 21 inches from the plants. My setup is 2x4 tent with mars hydro sp250.

Last edited by Ramsamsam38; 05-28-2020, 02:58 PM.

It may be a pH problem or if pH is OK then it may be a nitrogen or magnesium deficiency.
    Try here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/why-cannabis-leaves-yellow
    I use coco for mothers and other plants I want to park in veg for a long while. You can get a pH tester probe that goes into soil or coco instead of trying to measure from run-off water and it helps a lot to have it.
    Last edited by UndergroundFarmer; 05-28-2020, 03:07 PM.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

The problem is the amount of nutrients you are using. Not only it’s very light feeding. But the GH recipe is shit. Google Lucas formula. It’s the only way to grow using GH. Basically you only need the micro and he bloom. THe magnesium is in the bloom and you’re using too little. The recipe calls for ona part micro per two parts bloom. Meaning you use 2.5 micro you should be using 5ml of bloom. And increase feeding as needed maintaining that ratio. More calmag will increase calcium too much. Other growers here use he Lucas formula and so do I. I only use the grow as a “bloom/stretch” boost for the first weeks of flower because it’s only potassium and a bit of nitrogen

Comment

Ok.but would prefer to stay with this type of feeding until the end of this grow because its my first time and i don't think it would be a good idea to switch it completely right now to Lucas Formula.So should i i just try to increase the bloom to 5 ml per gal for the next feeding and see if it helps?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. That’s what I would do

Honestly i never heard of the Lucas formula and i use GH trio and have for like 6 years. I follow the schedule on the website and have had good success. Granted, i use the GWE schedule as a guideline and give the plant what it tells me it needs but i have found the GWE formula to work fine for me. Maybe i'll try the lucas formula on my next grow.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...s-schedule.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Tersky View Post
          Honestly i never heard of the Lucas formula and i use GH trio and have for like 6 years. I follow the schedule on the website and have had good success. Granted, i use the GWE schedule as a guideline and give the plant what it tells me it needs but i have found the GWE formula to work fine for me. Maybe i'll try the lucas formula on my next grow.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...s-schedule.pdf
          Thanks for the schedule ! I'm new here and I didn't know that such recipe exists 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X