12/12 light schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12/12 light schedule

Week two of flower for the big girl and 2nd day under 12/12 for both of them is that bad to use 12/12 I want the baby to flower and not be to over bushed by the big one here are some photos

Well the stretch must be on for the older photo so it's going to be bigger anyhow. But to answer your question......yes you can put a photo plant in 12/12 whenever you want. Just keep large one tied down. That young one will catch up might not be as big but she'll catch up. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 420Snoop
      420Snoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I meant photos as in pictures haha , there autoflowers and I don’t know why they stretched the node spacing was small for a while

Ohhhh copy that
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

If they are autos then why not more light? I have ran autos 24/0, they luv it!

Comment

• 420Snoop
        420Snoop commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah facts I want to give them more light but I wanted to induce flowering in my younger plant because they Share they same pot do u think after the baby starts flowering I can switch back to a 18/6 or more light?

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        You might get away with 14/10s but the 18/6 will reveg the photo, in this case you do what you must.

Update I did the calculations and my big girl is in week 3 & a half of flower and the baby week 2 what’s ya opinion on the growth fed hydroponics trio series under 600w led light in fox farm ocean forest soil temp steady 78-80 humidity 35-50
      Attached Files

Comment

When you need help you gotta take your pics under natural light or use a flash we cant tell jack from plurple pics. If they are autos they will flower when they're ready to, the light timing does not mean anything. Hit em with all you got, 24/7 except when taking pictures.

Comment

• 420Snoop
          420Snoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh nah I been changed them back to 18/6 when I first made the post I just didn’t come back here and say I forgot lol

• 420Snoop
          420Snoop commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll post pictures under natural light but I more wanted feed back on size in total if it’s at a good stage since they were sick before

12/12 will not make an autoflower flower quicker. It's genetics that make it flower
        640 watt hlg quantum board
        320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
        300 watt mars hydro sp3000
        150 watt hlg quantum board
        100 watt spider farmer led x2
        organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
        Water only i don't check ph
        6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• 420Snoop
          420Snoop commented
          Editing a comment
          I just wanted to trigger flowering early in the plant instead of going longer in the vegetative stage that was my question before I should of been more elaborate. Flowering triggered in my youngest and I switched to 18/6 now they been growing no 18/6 for 2weeks of flower both and 18/6 the whole life time before hand

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          IF they are autos they will not respond to shortening the light cycle, they will start to flower at 3 to 5 weeks of age from sprout regardless of light cycle (within limits of course, they must have some light).

Two plants in the same pot?. Why? One plant one pot is the norm. You can then raise or lower them to have an even canopy and each get the same amount of light.

Comment

• 420Snoop
          420Snoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Peep my big comment ^ I did it cause they were sick I’ve seen it done but didn’t expect the plants to take up as much space as they did

Rwise well if that’s correct than i don’t know because I did it and what I wanted to happen , happened exactly and i used the same pot for two plants because I’ve seen it done a lot of times and didn’t expect the plants to get so big I’m gonna avoid that again but that’s done and over , there’s hasn’t been not one sign of deficiency or toxicity in either plant after they were put in the same put for being sick they been growing daily , I potted them together solely cause they were two sick babies I didn’t think would get so big

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Surprise 420Snoop now you got to keep both plants in the same pot healthy enough to make it to harvest. Sure it's been done before but in larger containers especially photo periods. Looking forward to the progress of these in a month.

SoOrbudgal nah I thought on that also lemme know what you think now I’ve taken better pictures
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X