Full night out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full night out

My girls first full day and night out on the deck. She’s really liking the warm weather we’re having here (Vt) I noticed that white hairs have begun sprouting underneath the flowers on the new stem formations are these more bud sites? I’m pretty sure they are but wanted to ask anyways. She’s probably grown about an inch a day and the sites I have now are flourishing great. Any advice? Thanks fellas.

Oh and to add some pics of her progress over the last couple weeks. This is the start of week 3 flowering. Am I as
    far along as normal? I started a regiment of alpaca grow once a
    week. It’s a Vermont grown organic plant food that has a
    shit ton of the required nutrients she needs and I’ve had a few buddies that swear by it and that it will NOT cause any nutrient burn of any kind. It says it on their packaging too lol. Idk al I know is after giving her some fresh air, a dose of Epsom, and a dose of the alpaca crap I’ve seen a lot of gain. Anyways let me know your thoughts (yes I know she is small I meant for her to be)

Comment

It's normal to see stray calyxes show up near the main colas. Occasionally, the flowering enzymes cause a bud to sprout from the center of a fan leaf. They look good and yes, alpaca poo is great for putting straight on the soil where you're growing without having to be composted first. I hear rabbit poo is good too. Good luck! I hope VT is less humid than MO right now!
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Xconian
        Xconian commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol ya it’s been mad humid and hot (85-90) it’s starting to become summer now. I’m stoked cuz I’ve had this girl for awhile inside and when I got her as a clone the dude had her in just some trash dirt from outside, she was near death (super yellow and sickly looking.) she’s in good shape now, I put her outside and she’s eating that shit up which is cool to see. I’m excited to watch her evolve, everyday is something new and for my first grow I’m pretty proud. I’ve read ALOT but have managed t stick to a way I wanted to do it (right way or not idk). I just know what I’m doing is working really good, results are all positive and causing great gains. I guess all those
        Years of farming for crap pay really payed off.

How many hours of light are they getting outside? Maybe these are autos , If the are photos they will go into reveg if you give them more than 12 hours.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        All of my clones and seedlings went into flower under 14/10s

I keep them on strictly 12/12 i put her out around 9 or 10 then it’s dark by that time so about 12 hours if it gets darker sooner the. I put her under the light for the remaining time

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        So you want it to flower? or what is this a auto?

Idk I think it really depends on the climate from what I’ve noticed with mine. I mean she has sprung to life in just a few hours of the day and at one point the smaller bud sites on the bottom weren’t even developing that much. The ones in the middle and top were enormous and have a lot of hairs, this was in 12/12. But then I switched the climate and in literal ya few hours the bottom two had sprung to the same size as the others and had the same density in hairs. The. After I gave her a shot of Epsom and water, and a dose of the alpaca fertilizer and her color depend and everything began just shooting up in matter of hours. This was after almost 3 weeks of slow flowering of 12/12. I mean just today it was 90 about with humidity and not once has she burned, sagged , dropped or anything. She’s gotten at least 2 inch taller and the sites doubled in size. Plus I have her LST’D and she still has grown way over the pot and bushes
      out. Update pics from today and a few from previously. What you think? It’s my first grow so I’m just going based off what I’ve seen with mine, expert I am not nor ever will be. The stretch on the bus site
      stems is remarkable it’s like a inch or half inch daily. Check it out, not a single spot of discoloration that I can see. I’m kinda surprised based on other people’s first grows. (Patting myself on the back)....(so far)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you flowering this plant? Is she a auto? How old is it?

I am flowering her yes. Umm I don’t think it’s a photo I’m prettty sure auto, not 100% though. She is coming up on week three flowering when I got her she was still a seedling (sick as shit though). I’d have to say she is about 2-3 months old from veg to date.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Many autos finish in that time! (56-90 days) I would bet on a photo plant, unless you been giving her coffee,

• Xconian
        Xconian commented
        Editing a comment
        No coffee no. All I have been giving her
        Is this Vermont made product called “alpaca grow” and I’ve only done one dose so far (it’s once a
        Week on the soil) other then that I did an epsom spray a few weeks ago and that’s once a
        Month if I keep using it. Honestly idk if it’s photo or auto. It’s a white widow/northern lights clone that was given to me. I do know that she did t start flowering or show her
        Sex until I actually switched
        Over to 12/12. Like I said coming up on week 3 flowering and she’s approx 3 months old all together. When I got her she was almost dead as a seedling. Ol boy just went out and dig some dirt off the lawn in a pretty trashy part of Vermont lol.

Today’s pics of her. Got a lot more bushy and a lot more hairs calyx are crazy long now

Comment

Xconian Well now, sure can hear those f-35's when they are practicing above !...and fun to watch. Just like the f-15's that use to come out of Burlington, seems like most the noise they make is targeted over southern Vermont. We always get sh*t on down here (lol).
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Xconian
          Xconian commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya it’s been pretty
          Crazy around here
          Too. Keep thinking we’re gonna get bombed or some crazy shit lol

Sounds to me she's a photo plant
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X