I really want to try this humidifier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to try this humidifier!

So, long story short, I'm a southern boy who grew up in heat and humidity and never knew what "dry" meant until I moved to western Colorado. That being said, growing cannabis can be a struggle with such dry air. Sure, I don't have to worry too much about bud rot but I do have to worry about slow growth and unhappy plants due to low humidity. On average, we see a relative humidity of around 20% or less. When I lived in Mississippi, we had the complete opposite. Anyway, I have a small humidifier in my grow room trying its best to keep the RH above 35% and it struggles to do that so I've been researching options and wanted to share one that really stood out to me.

I'd like to introduce you all to the PureGuardian 90-Hour Smart Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, which looks like one of the best options for solving my dry air problems! It costs $124.95 but for the features, I think it's worth it. It has a digital humidifier that you can set so you will have whatever humidity level you want (between 40% and 75%) and features a 1.9 gallon reservoir that will allow the unit to run for up to 90 hours on the lowest setting. In reality, for me at least, that probably translates to around 30 hours or less because of how much it will need to run but still that gives me a full day plus if so. It's best suited for rooms up to 300 square feet which makes it perfect for my small grow room.

The PureGuardian 90-hr Smart Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier allows you to choose between warm or cool mist which means it will work great during the summer and the winter, where as the cool-mist humidifier I have would only cool the air during the winter. Also, the maximum amount of wattage used is 130W, but I'm sure this is mostly for the warm side due to the fact that the water has to boil first. This is especially important where every amp counts or you want to save on electricity costs. There are also extension wands that you can place on the outlet to change where the humidity comes out. There are no filters required and a cleaning brush is included.

So if you're serious about your grow and are looking for a way to add some moisture, check out the PureGuardian 90. It may be the solution you've been looking for! I plan on buying one as soon as possible and I will update this post with a full review once I do. Until then, if anyone else has one or ends up trying one, please let me know what you think! Thanks, and happy growing!

PS - I don't work for PureGuardian or Sylvane. I just thought the humidifier was neat and wanted to share. Peace!
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X