First Time Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Grow

This is my first grow ever. I'm growing organically in living soil in a 5 gallon pot and I'm using wires to train it. I just wanted to get some opinions on the plant based on what you can see from the pics. The plant seems healthy to me and the buds look like they are growing steadily (I switched to flowering the 16th of april), but I wonder what they look like to more experienced eyes. I had to leave the plant unattended for 8 days cause i was out of town, but it seems to have recovered well. One of the buds is a little light burned because it had grown to the light, but hopefully it will recover well.
    Post with 2 votes and 1 views. Shared by pol98. Amnesia Fast (Mid Flowering)

To be honest...For your first grow that you had to abandon for 8 days I’d say you’re doing a damn fine job! The plant looks healthy, all that matters at this point. What grow technique did you go with? It looks like a manifold but hard to be sure.

Comment

• paolo31798
      paolo31798 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing your opinion! I'm glad I'm doing fine. I used a mix of super cropping and some heavy branch bending to expand the canopy as much as possible. What do you think of that slightly burned bud? Also what could the yield on a similar plant be?

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I wouldn’t even try to guess yield. The buds are still filling out and too many variables to judge by a picture. That bud should be fine. Most of the time light burn doesn’t affect their potency, just appearance and it may be a little harsher to smoke but it’s one bud out of many lol

I also think she looks darn good for being left unattended for 8 days. And you'll get some decent homegrown also
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• paolo31798
      paolo31798 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing your opinion! I'm glad I'm doing fine. What do you think of that slightly burned bud? Also what could the yield on a similar plant be?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X