Worried about my lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worried about my lady

I think I’ve damaged my lady too much ... I’ve topped it during flower and a few weeks ago thought it had turned Herme... it is growing the buds but slowly and not as glowing as my others ... I’ve taken it out the tent and taken some photos .. the pistals are also turning brown and it looks to me like bananas please can someone help
    Attached Files

Looks like some of those lower buds got pollinated and are forming seeds. Did you see male hermie parts before you topped it? Or after you topped it? I believe some pollen may have been released. The orange pistils and lack of increased bud growth lead me to believe it has been pollinated.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyhawes1973 View Post
      I think I’ve damaged my lady too much ... I’ve topped it during flower and a few weeks ago thought it had turned Herme... it is growing the buds but slowly and not as glowing as my others ... I’ve taken it out the tent and taken some photos .. the pistals are also turning brown and it looks to me like bananas please can someone help
      many phenos/strains can express themselves as herming after too much stress as here with snipping?

you gotta understand that their is a vast difference to a plant in veg versus flowering like with children and adult humans
      in veg you can snipp to your hearts desire but not so once a plant has entered flower as above is a grand example

pistols do start as bright white then fade to orange then brown before drying up all together

right now I'd be more concerned with that bright yellow streak running down the middle of most leaves

a sign of calmag please

good luck

Comment

Thanks for your help ... do I need to give some calmag or does it have to much calmag from the canna a and b I’m feeding them with

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X