1st time grower need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time grower need help

Hello to whom this post may interest! I’m a first time grower I would like some feed back on my plant I got going! It’s from a bag seed from an O I got in CO. The strain is Maui (not Maui Waui) just Maui & I believe she’s an autoflower! Can I get more tips on her please & thanks! Seed to now is 32 days from the time this post is uploaded

Comment

plant looks really healthy, judging by the lush green. from what i can tell, this plant is a sativa. what leads you to believe it is autoflowering?

Comment

This was her at day 18. The pictures I posted above are at day 32. I already have 11 & 13 point leaf coming in

Comment

Looks good. Still dont understand why you think it's auto. Dont see any pistols or bud formation...

Comment

If this was an auto- it would show pistils right about now. 21-30 days is normal the limit when it’s starts to flower.

and woob! The first picture I zoomed in - and I see white hairs.. indoor plant ?
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I took another picture & this is white pistols. This is an outdoor plant.
              Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                Either you got an auto, what I’m suspecting. Or a nice photo plant that started flowering.
                Anyway it’s looks healthy 👍🏻

• EmanO
                EmanO commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for that!! Will update more through the season

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X