Been a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a while.

Just a lil update. Switched to 12/12 on the first. Actually saw my first pistil from the calyx on the 29th. I hadn't realized that I haven't posted about this other one. It's about 4 weeks. Just started it cause I was bored. It's already on 12/12 as well. Still not sure on sex with it.

Looks nice Jacuna94, thanks for the up date.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Jacuna94
      Jacuna94 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

I don't know what I was thinking! I forgot to share the latest photos of my girls!! They are in the middle of their fifth week of 12/12. I had eight seeds that sprouted out of twelve germinated, and four that turned out to be ladies. Two of them stretched a lot and are still growing, only, slower now. The other two have settled down to the important stuff, building big fat buds!! the buds are small now, the larger ones about the size of the end of my finger. The shorter plant is about 36 inches tall and the two tallest ones are about 45 inches tall.
    Last edited by DW2; 01-11-2017, 04:43 PM. Reason: grammer correction
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Jacuna94
      Jacuna94 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are beautiful! I wish I had more lighting I would have more plants. Did you do any kind of training with them?

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      This grow, I'm only using the LST method, although, it does not look much like it now! LOL
      Last grow I trimmed them at the third node, to get two 'main' colas going, but they wound up with only one branch becoming dominant so this time I decided to try only the LST and avoid putting extra recovery time in the grow. I am working on a new light set up to give me 552 watts for each reservoir (they are at 220 watts each now). the last grow (as well as this one) took 8 weeks in grow (18/6) and 11 weeks of bloom (12/12) and at least one of the last could have used another week, but hind sight is 20/20.

• Jacuna94
      Jacuna94 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome. Keep it up! Best of luck. Even though you obviously don't need it!

It's a girl.. congrats!!

Comment

• Jacuna94
      Jacuna94 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I thought it was a hermie for a while. But I waited it out instead of trashing for another. I guess it paid off! The small one still hasn't showed it's sex yet. But I've been keeping a close eye on it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X