pruning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pruning?

Is there anything that needs to be pruned on her at the moment? I put her outside today and she grew a lot. The lower bid sites were so much smaller then the others and when I got back home they were the same size basically as the others. She also shot up about an inch. I have 6 sites, two on top from the topping I did. I had had her outside for 7 almost 8 hours and brought her in inder
    the light for 4 or so more. Let me know your thoughts please thank you one pics from earlier this morning the other is from now

I see nothing to prune. The bud sites are exposed. Don't put too much tension on that fishing line, it can and will cut into your plant. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xconian View Post
      Is there anything that needs to be pruned on her at the moment? I put her outside today and she grew a lot. The lower bid sites were so much smaller then the others and when I got back home they were the same size basically as the others. She also shot up about an inch. I have 6 sites, two on top from the topping I did. I had had her outside for 7 almost 8 hours and brought her in inder
      the light for 4 or so more. Let me know your thoughts please thank you one pics from earlier this morning the other is from now
      IMO: still too early I'd wait a week or more, but ease you chance of your plant getting an oedema(choke point) by either taping or using a tie wire around the plants stem rather than tying string directly to the stem, then attach your line to that ... Oedema's are one cheaty way to make huge Kolas but at a loss to the smaller buds
      good luck

Comment

I will personally not prune anything on this plant. You need those leaves on that small plant to suck all the light it needs. To make the buds you want. It won’t be much, buds but I get the feeling this is not what you final goal is. Leave it for now and let it grow.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X