An interesting byproduct of Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An interesting byproduct of Corona Virus

I certainly hope legalization continues to flourish. This is certainly encouraging...providing these new businesses don't throttle out the personal growers.

Now that I've been gifted the knowledge to produce my own, I hope to never require a dispensary's supply again.

Record job losses in the coronavirus pandemic have sparked a flurry of deals for cost-conscious consumers on everyday items like clothing and take-out meals.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Dispensaries can never throttle out personal growers; we strive to produce top shelf bud, they strive to make lots of money. Who's better?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X