Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Run off water is only essential if you know you going to build salt up in the soil. And then you don’t need to flush during the grow.
    The feed is mixed in the soil ? Like a powder form?
    But you could easily have a lockout of some nutrients, even for a salt build up (which I don’t really think you have if it’s 4 weeks old) Or your PH is a little of the required scale.
    Try give her only water for a time - I suspect a nute burn.
    Twisted new growth - Could be the roots or a boron deficiency.
    Did you check for bugs ?

• Gjourney101
    replied
    This is a photo I'm sure (Got it out of my bag, not a seed bank). There's about 20-30 drainage holes but honestly I've never seen ANY runoff water. It's a 5-10 gallon pot. I feed her 12-10-5 (garden feed, not water soluble the feed is mixed in the soil) and Humboldts Secret CalMag & Iron (Water administration) I feed her only every other watering. All these problems actually popped up at the same time so it's really overwhelming. I have the urge to apply everything I can to her but I know that won't help.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    The best thing is to buy a digital PH meter - Then you are 100% sure what your PH is.
    How much drainage holes do you have in the pot?
    my opinion is it doesn’t look like an mag Deficiency. But you could have some roots problems with the twisted grow - and sometimes it comes from bad watering practices- like overwatering. This is why I ask about your drainage.
    You have a bit of clawing also - which could indicate too intense light or to much Nitrogen.
    Some of the leaves, too me - looks like a nute burn. Slightly nute burn.
    if you add cal mag, follow the plant the next couple of days, if it’s progressing, it’s not a cal mag deficiency.
    What kind of nutrients and how much are you giving her ?
    also is this an auto or a photo period strain ?

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    started a topic HELP! Twisted growth, spotting

Twisted growth, spotting

Hey everyone. Lately, my plant has been stressed. Twisted new leaf growth, and an odd copper/brown on the lower leaves. Some orange spots on the edges of the fan leaves as well. Growth has been stunted greatly, but she seems to be healthy still. I'm using Miracle Gro soil eith a 300W LED Setup. Light is 18 inches away. I transplanted a week ago so I figured it was shock, but I'm unsure. The ph was relatively low, with my test kit showing yellow (5.5 - 6) everytime I watered. I since then uped it to green/yellow (6.0 - 6.5). I also added Cal-Mag-Iron nutes yesterday as I assumed the to be a calcium or mag deficiency. Can anyone give me some insight on this? She's about a month or so old.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X