Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    No idea. I just saved that image from another thread in here. But i guess you can find it by googling phrases or save the picture and do a reverse picture search to find the original thread in 420 magazine

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Have you found the Note 1 and Note 2 that chart refers to?

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    i got this chart ive seen around
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_92773.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	410519

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    and when you did that nothing happened to the ph?

• rugby
    replied
    Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
    Are you running your air pump 24/7? Dissolved oxygen can rise the ph
    I had it running constantly but the water tank was heating up so I dialed it back to 20min on 20 off...

Leave a comment:

• rugby
    replied
    Originally posted by UndergroundFarmer View Post
    At four and a half weeks into veg, they are obviously hongry. You can add a fraction of a normal feed before the next water change. Just make sure you're checking ppm as well as pH. If ppm is high enough already, just adjust pH and don't feed.
    ppm is running 380... but leaves are starting to turn yellow after 5 days of feeding... at week 5 now...

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Are you running your air pump 24/7? Dissolved oxygen can rise the ph

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    At four and a half weeks into veg, they are obviously hongry. You can add a fraction of a normal feed before the next water change. Just make sure you're checking ppm as well as pH. If ppm is high enough already, just adjust pH and don't feed.

Leave a comment:

• rugby
    replied
    aha! That may be the case. Because they also look like they grew an inch in a day. They are at week 4.5 of veg and I had the water pump on constantly.
    At that point do you add nutrients back? Another week or so? I'm using this https://www.advancednutrients.com/pr...row-parts-a-b/

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    It is the plants doing what they will with the nutrients. It sounds like they were pretty hungry. The girls taking up nitrogen will pull the pH up fast. Depending on what nutrients you're using, there may be other biological processes happening. I end up using a lot of pH Down in veg then lots of pH up in flower.

Leave a comment:

• rugby
    started a topic Hydro pH levels increasing- why?

Hydro pH levels increasing- why?

Hi there.
    So I have been using distilled water and checking to make sure the pH level is close to 6.
    Yesterday both tanks in my Aerogarden Farm were measuring 5.85 but today they are both up to 6.5. This is the second time this happened.
    Does anyone know why there is an increase in alkalinity so quickly? I didn't add anything to it. Is it absorption of nutrients ?
    Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X