Tips turning yellow/brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Tips turning yellow/brown

It's only on one plant out of three, on the first node of one of the plants, the plants just got trimmed (manifold) about 36 hours ago. The other 2 look just fine. My grow journal is posted as well.

Only think I can think, is my pH has been around 6.5 the last week or so,, which is in the high side i know, but I thought acceptable. Ill lower it closer to 5.5 next time I mix water.

Coco
    600w HPS
    GH nutes

Thoughts?

I want to catch it early

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200523-095037_Gallery.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	784.9 KB
ID:	408279

Yellowing of the bottom leaves is usually a sign of a hungry plant but since you just manifolded it I’d go ahead and remove that lower growth before increasing nutes.

Comment

Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
      Yellowing of the bottom leaves is usually a sign of a hungry plant but since you just manifolded it I’d go ahead and remove that lower growth before increasing nutes.
      They are fan leaves associated with the newer growth tips on the manifold, still remove them?

Comment

Nope I’d leave it then until defoliation before flowering. If you’re in coco get the ph down some. Manifold is hard on a plant and if everything isn’t in check they’ll barely grow for a while but it’s my favorite technique. The final result is by far the coolest looking

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X