More than one cola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! More than one cola

This is a photo of a Seemango Auto Fem. It is in a 2' x 3' grow tent under a AgroMax RAW 130 3000K LED grow light. It is planted in a 5 gallon fabric pot with a KindSoil and Coco Loco mix with a top layer of Coco Loco mixed with diatomaceous earth. It is almost time to consider topping the plant for training, but there is not one main cola. It seems that there are already 4 distinct colas which are visible from the pic. Should I top each of those or let it grow?

Thanks for the help!
    Novice

P.S. this plant is 4 weeks from seedling.

Novice

Comment

So you dont have one main stem ? But 4 main stem ?
      is that correct?
      Or did you made some LST and this is why you have 4 buds site equal in height ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

No training. 4 main stems.

Comment

Comment

So the plant topped itself Into 4 main stem? First time I’ve ever seen that. Normal it will top itself into 2 main stems, but 4 I’ve never seen that.

well I don’t think it changes anything? Not you can make 8 colas, if you top each of the four “main stems” ?

Manifold by the plant itself - crazy
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. I'd top all 4 like captain said why not 8 go for it that's a gift from god lol I'd maybe do a little reading on what that many colas will do I know I've heard something about it being a bit of a bitch when your getting up there. I'd try it tho just for fun but that's me.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wish my plants would do that !😆. Would saved me a lot of time and stress for the plant 👍🏻
                Novice go for it ! Certainly I would !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X