Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

My plant displaying strange symptom and i dont know what it is, maybe someone here can enlighten me. It started from a little red dot then becomes a white spot on the fan leaf and then finally it became a burned like spot on the leaf

How much perlite in the soil? What is the PH? (soil/water) Also the crooked leaves could be bugs, use a 30X zoom lens and look at the under side of the leaves for bugs/eggs/shit.

Comment

What medium are your growing in? It looks like a mixture of rock and mulch. I’d start there. Put that baby in some good soil and get your ph in check before anything.

Comment

agreed, the soil looks a bit dodgy...good luck!

Comment

Wants more light.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I've had yellow tops like that and it was an iron deffency. But yes check for bugs and get soil and water on point.
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Need help - first time grower - I have 3 strains, 5 plants total, on two plants same strain, I am having this problem. Leaves drying out. Please help see pictures

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                Make a new Post my friend.
                And describe all the info on your plants there and your setup and environment. People will help if all the info if there👍🏻

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                What captain said start a seperate post. But boy do those look fried hope we can salvage them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X