Hello my bro s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my bro s.

Hello. I just transplant this plants s from bad soil witout perlite in New soil with coco. They are a bit dropy i dont wet all surface. Some advice and opinions pls. IT s sad if they die... I think they are stresed. Some chanches to recover? Thx

Comment

They end up droopy because of the transplant. Give them some days to recover. Looks healthy to me, pretty nice color also 👍🏻
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Ohh i m Glad to see this bro. But problem îs. I transplant a bit with that crap soil. I was woried to not damage roots. Is big problem captain?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          No let the roots grow out of it. No problem there

How are you bro !
        Happy grow to you and you and you!
        420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
        Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
        2 Lemon Skunk Plants
        (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
        CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Thx Captain. Apreciate your Time

Comment

They just need time.

Comment

AND they need TLC. I talk to my cannabis plants all the time and tell them how beautiful they are. Oh-and I'm yo sista.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Voodoo Juice will help with transplanting, it makes the roots grow. It is also organic and alive.

Comment

Thenoob they're droopy because either: 1. they are underwatered or 2. they are overwatered or 3. they were just transplanted. as my friends above have mentioned give them a day or two to rest, speak kindly to them and if you water and they stop drooping you're good! good luck!

Comment

Thx guys they are good for now. Awesome love you all

Comment

They already look a little better nice job
                      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thx Cap. I can t w8 to see What kinda plant IT is. How i know? After few weeks? I just buy smoke and i see seeds în Buds. And i plant that seeds 😂

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                          CaptainWiese91 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Crazy. Never bought weeds with seeds in it. So I really don’t know let it grow. Then when you think it’s big enough- make 12/12 light schedule.

• duckman
                          duckman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          weed used to come with LOTS of seeds in it, young fella!

• CaptainWiese91
                          CaptainWiese91 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yea I know. 😂 but I said I never bought weed with seeds in it.😅. Not worth my money when you want weed from a dealer

Ok thx Cap for advice

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X