Need help finding good seed bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need help finding good seed bank

If you live in the US what are some good trust worthy seed banks to order seeds from? Help please

I've had good luck twice (once years ago, and once now during all the covid interruptions) with seedsman. For ~$7 you can get reshipment insurance, so if the package doesn't make it, they'll reship. They ship from their warehouse in the UK (usually spain but during the lockdown they opened up one in the UK) to distro in the US so it goes through customs without your name ever being attached, and then from there they ship it to you. They have an option to remove packaging at their discretion; last time I ordered (8ish years ago) they came in a sexy male soccer team birthday card that cracked me up, this time everything came in the breeders packaging.

I got a ton of freebies for my order (of like $130), plus a discount and more freebies for paying by bitcoin, but I'm pretty sure they accept credit cards in the US which no other big seedbanks do.

Comment

• Blowinnheavy420
      Blowinnheavy420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I really appreciate it. I was looking into seedsman, and another website I found on the grow weed easy forums called the vault I haven’t decided which one I’m gonna go thru just yet but wanted feed back before I make a decision to spend 100$ or more On seeds so thanks

I like ILGM (ilovegrowingmarijuana.com). They have good customer service, guaranteed germination, and fast shipping. I've had three seed orders with them. I've also used Royal Queen Seeds with success and GYO seed bank. Also check out Dutch Passions.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I’m with golfnrl ...ILGM seeds pop the best, so far they’ve all came up strong and healthy. I’ve ordered both photo and autos from them and every order was delivered within 10days. Plus their seeds are always in stock.

Comment

I recently ordered online for the first time and went with Sensible seeds after a comparison with other top seed banks. ​I had a great experience doing business with them. I received my order from overseas in 4 days, it was crazy fast. They offer a huge selection of strains, stealth delivery with insurance and unique payment options. They also matched my order with top shelf freebies.
        ​​​

Comment

I personally would only go with an America seller now. The overseas mail is really screwed up.

Comment

I use and recommend these 3 with no hesitation. All 3 do freebies although Boreal and Nirvana don't always advertise it. Boreal has the fastest ship times right now followed by Seedsman then Nirvana as the slowest.

Seedsman, Boreal Seeds, Nirvana

Comment

Green point is a good American company

Comment

Can't help on this one as I only shop in Canada.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I had a very good experience with ILGM. Shipping was less than 5 days. All germinated and are very healthy currently in the veg stage. I had a lesser, unsuccessful order completion with Seedsman. ILGM used to be on the recommended list on the GWE website but were removed (reason not given). Good luck.

Comment

Check out North Atlantic Seed Co. Had a great shopping experience. Nice selection too.

Comment

Nobody uses attitude seed bank? One of the oldest and biggest. They sell from almost all breeders and banks and they ship to every country in the world.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                        FunkyButtLovin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not yet, I've been wanting to for a while but Seedsman usually ends up with my money. I think what steered me away from them the last time was that I was looking for packs of 3 and they only sold packs of 5 on the seeds I wanted.

• 9fingerleafs
                        9fingerleafs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah some strains only 10 packs. Other only singles. Depends on what they got. But usually you can find several promos and end up with the best price. I bought 3 packs of 5 seeds and got another pack of 5 and 11 freebies. I spent 150 usd for 30 seeds

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X