2nd auto grow, ILGM Gorilla Glue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd auto grow, ILGM Gorilla Glue

I’m 18 days in and so far things are looking mucho better than my first auto grow. Last round I went with the advice most articles give you concerning autos with disappointing results so this time I’m doing things close to how I grow regular plants. I sprouted them in 8oz styrofoam cups with a 50/50 mix of FFOF and vermiculite over a heating pad with a gallon sized baggy over them. Day 7 above ground the roots were coming out of the cups so I moved them into 2 gallon pots with a 3:1 mix of FFOF and vermiculite. On day 14 I beat them up a bit....all of their 4th nodes were at least 1/4” long so I pinched them off and laid them completely over on their sides. The girls have responded nicely!!! The tops have all grown out about 1/8” since being pinched off and they’re getting bushy as hell with all the colas coming up nicely. Feeling much better about this grow.

I will say this about my first grow. The overall yield was disappointing but the quality was on point. They’re actually still hanging until tomorrow morning but I couldn’t resist to try a little sample and damn, Fastberry is good shit! Two tokes from the bowl and I’m blazed (30+yrs regular smoker here, no lightweight) and the taste wasn’t bad considering it’s smelling like fresh cut grass with a hint of lime right now. Can’t wait to see how it turns out in 4-6wks🤞
    Attached Files

Thanks! The autos are kinda a side project for me. I’ve been growing a longtime and this is my 2nd grow using autos. I started off from bagseed by growing a shitload of plants until I found some good moms. Only recently did I muster up the courage to purchase seeds online. I’m new to this site so I hope this works but here’s a link to my other grow I have going with photos that I’ll post to from time to time.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ordered-online

As far as setups go I’ve always been straight soil although I’m doing a lot of research on autopots right now bc I’m tired of planning my grows and the ‘set it and forget it’ is mighty tempting. One thing I learned a long time ago is you have to keep your grow room clean and I keep mine on the cooler side, low 60’s in my grow room, low 70’s in grow tent. When you’re growing inside your house any pests that find their way into your grow area will also find their way to the rest of your house so clean and tighty. We had a fungus nat infestation once that took over the entire house which really sucked ass!! If you have any questions ask away, I’ll help anyway I can but if I don’t know the answer I’ll tell you so instead of bs’ng it.
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-23-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Big buds this go. Smooth sailing so far.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Grow looks really good man you can't go wrong with the gorilla fabolishish strain

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I grew a Glueberry auto and it’s really good smoke. It’s Gorilla Glue mixed with Blueberry. Can’t wait to try these out. Although I think one may be different, the one in the front right has smaller leaves and the buds look different than the other three.

Beuno Arbusto’s you have there Brother yea I was growing indoors for awhile loved it out standing buds always always great smoke......but the last two seasons I have been out Doors... I must say Different weed all together outdoors .....lot harder to grow outside but worth the challenge big yields Sativa get good size outside 👊🏽
      420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
      Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
      2 Lemon Skunk Plants
      (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
      CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Bueno Arbustos!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        420chicano yes sir I had a sativa jack herer biggest one I ever grew outdoors in a container. I don't want to fiddle with huge plants anymore you younger folks can enjoy the trimming LOL

Almost 3wks into flower. These 3 autos are out growing a couple Blue Cheese photos I have going
      Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X