No announcement yet.

Heat stress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again. It’s good to have someone with some experience confirming my thoughts. I’d hate to do anything to make the problem worse. I haven’t given up hope, onwards and upwards. 😊

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t have this forum in my first 10 grows I think.
      Made all possible mistakes 😂

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      This forum has been very helpful. So glad I joined and very happy with all the helpful advice from people like yourself. If I can harvest a few grams of quality bud after all this it will make all the difference. Been a while since I’ve had a decent smoke. 😬

All 3 plants together.
    The lanky one, the sick (but recovering) one and the small one that is still slowly growing but doesn’t seem to want to flower.
    All 3 are Girl Scout Cookie Auto’s.
    Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just keep filling autos in that tent - if I was you😎.
      What I did in my beginning of this hobby

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      Think that’s going to be the plan. Stick to auto’s for a while. I’ve got some regular and some feminised seeds which came free with my seed order. I think that I will have to try and grow them eventually or maybe donate them to a friend? Shame though, one of the freebies is a Cindy 99 Feminised which I really wanted to try. Maybe after a couple more auto grows?

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I made 50 autos before I even started on a feminized.
      It’s a personal choice. But I have the hang of autos now, and i think it’s a good beginner stage, is was for me.
      And the opportunity to always throw a new in when you harvest one.
      Right not I have both feminized and autos , 17 autos right now. And I almost harvest an auto every 4-5 weeks right now 😅

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X