First ever grow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ever grow...

My first ever indoor grow I made a little box I had some seedling in but now that I got a 34w cheap " full spectrum" light shit a red white and blue switch and 6 CFLs 3 23w @6500k 2x 13w @3000k 1x 9w @5000k let me know what you all think my new grow space is 26inches tall by 24 inches deep by 36 inches wide
    Attached Files

I noticed you have a mirror in there I would take that out mirrors reflect image not light and the light they do reflect can be concentrated on one spot and burn your plant like ants with a magnifying glass. You also have more than one seedling in a small pot I would give each of them there own home and make sure theres lots of holes in them so the roots can breath and have lots of room to grow. getting as much reflective material around them will help may I suggest emergency blankets or even just bright white paint works quite well. Your lights may be a little far from your plants that could be why you have to support them because they've stretched, transplanting them deeper could help with that . Just a few suggestions happy growing

Comment

Lol not offense man I know your trying to help and thanks but the only reason I use stakes is for desired LST and it is pretty much hella windy

Comment

• Willyd
        Willyd commented
        Editing a comment
        lol oh shit now that i looked closer i can see that sorry bro should have done that before saying anything. Good Luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X