What are these 2 little plants??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What are these 2 little plants??

Well today was a good day for me but not for a friend he's going through a bad break up and it was her house so he's in his car ATM and he had 2 plants one was in flowing and the other in veg the one in flower he's not sure if she killed it some how or if it just died cause he wasn't around enough to keep it right but the veg plant still looks good and he gave me his light also so now I have something other than cfl not sure if it's much better but let me know if anyone has had luck with it and in the veg pot there is 2 other little plants growing not quite sure what they are help please maybe a male and some indica mutant lol
    Attached Files

Pic 4 is some kind of vine, I'll call it a weed and say pull it!
    Pic 5 is Piss Elms, pull them!

Comment

Originally posted by 405microgrower View Post
      Well today was a good day for me but not for a friend he's going through a bad break up and it was her house so he's in his car ATM and he had 2 plants one was in flowing and the other in veg the one in flower he's not sure if she killed it some how or if it just died cause he wasn't around enough to keep it right but the veg plant still looks good and he gave me his light also so now I have something other than cfl not sure if it's much better but let me know if anyone has had luck with it and in the veg pot there is 2 other little plants growing not quite sure what they are help please maybe a male and some indica mutant lol
      Not weed
      but useful as camo for weed...should you have nosy neighbors

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X