Update on the baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the baby

Can you guys tell me your thoughts about this plant?
    It seems to be sativa but im not sure.
    Its from bagweed, and I don't remember how was the weed like since i just stored em for a couple weeks.
    Also, can I force it into the flowering stage just by depriving it from light? It's more of a test at this point.
    thanks in advance

your plant looks healthy. I would put it in a bigger pot with holes, clay pots don't breath and add perlite to your soil so its nice and airy. Yes you can get it to flower by changing the light schedule it will need 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness do not let any light touch the plant once you start to see white hairs your plant is flowering if its female. Personally I wouldn't switch it yet i'd let her grow make it worth your while.

Comment

Soon it’s need a bigger pot. And a pot where you drill some holes in it. Lots of holes
      what type of soil are you having it in?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Guys, this soil is some shit grade old soil, at first I didnt think about putting any effort in it.
        Came back from the shop now, bought a 10 L plastic pot, and this soil, it has perlit, agrosil root activator, and overall enough nutrients needed for 5-6 weeks (Pictures)

My question is: Im about to transfer. Should I loosen up the root ball before, or i could just put this shitty soil into the good one? Would it make a difference?
        cheers

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          What does the bag say about the NPK ratio in this soil ? Should be on the back side of it. ?
          10l pot it’s not big for a photo strain - in my opinion- of course it depends when you will start the flower phase. But it’s not much .
          About transplant- my opinion you should take the soil that is holding the roots with you, for less of a shock for the plant.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Where you bought this soil ? Leroy Merlin ?

CaptainWiese
        i took a pic, check it out
        sry, its hungarian

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it is😆. But not hard to read - You should be good.
          Not too much nutrients 👍🏻
          But maybe transplant to a 20 L pot, Then you have room for the roots and no root bound👍🏻

Thanks mate
        Did it now
        Looks a bit droopie, is it normal?
        it was like this already in the small pot

Comment

The droopy is normal when you do a transplant.
          but honestly I don’t think you have enough leca or perlite in the soil.
          I read at the back of the soil back there was perlite in. But right now I don’t think it’s enough mate
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Willyd
            Willyd commented
            Editing a comment
            not enough perlite at all

Its still better than the absolute shit soil it was in, I guess :-D
          I'll occasionally water it, let it grow on the balcony and then i will force her into flowering (hopefully its a her)
          Now im germinating an another seed, just in case something goes left. By the way, its a 60 day old plant. I randomly pushed some seeds into this orchidea pot during winter, and in march it was born.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea of course it’s better. But you also need air to reach the roots for oxygen. Roots love oxygen. You do that with more perlite and lots of holes in the bottom of the pot. 👍🏻

• Willyd
            Willyd commented
            Editing a comment
            an oz of water every couple days should be lots for right now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X