No announcement yet.

Can You tell me what is going on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not understand either. what does "the greenhouse sounds like a massive growth"...mean... But.. I did not take the plants in and out of the greenhouse once they were put in it.. but.. If I had it would not make any difference outside or in greenhouse.. the natural lighting times are the same.. no artificial light involved.. I am NOT into artificial light at all.. Unfortunately I cannot share any progress as they were chopped up in the compost.. Next season I will grow my own from seed and get away from getting from clone growers and all the different light methods and timing.. I Thank you For You Input..

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would not start on clones when the the experience is not quite there yet.
      A little terrible suggestion. Because it’s going well for you, are not a rule it goes well for others.. right ??
      Think you mentioned that to me sometime..
      starting from seeds is the best beginner way.
      Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 05-28-2020, 12:46 AM.

• faller49
      faller49 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cap.. you are wrong ..it was not 'terrible' The terrible help came previous ..so i dropped it.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol.
      I meant her suggestion was terrible, when the experience is not higher. Wasn’t even meant for you😂
      Read my last line: seeds are the best beginner way..

And what do you mean with the terrible help came previous?☺️

I am not planning doing any cloning .. just seed grows.. if I do any growing.. first year was easy ..fun..great 4 plant crop.. ...2nd year was good .. fun .. couple issues but great 4 plant crop.. This year.. trashed at the get go.. going the wrong way..lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      It will go good again just a bump in the road. faller49 seeds are easy and good genetics these days take the worry out of random bag seeds although fun waiting for sexing male or female is time consuming. Good luck in the future

Interesting post Jennifer28 do you grow or just make old posts comments? I've seen a few of your comments and they are all on old posts? I would like to understand what you are learning or growing?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer28
      I can't understand the post completely, but as per description, I don't think your plants have started to re-veg. Do you take your plants out of the greenhouse? If so, then the plant gets confused about the season and germination. I would suggest you take proper guidelines for any professional because the greenhouse sounds like a massive growth. So don't take risks. Many people face problems because of indoor and outdoor light issues. People are more into artificial sunlight now. I hope everything gets well—Good Luck for your growth. Do share your progress. Here are some amazing Marijuana strains for weed!! https://mdberry.com/marijuana-strain...red-good-weed/ .
      I am not sure on this either.. I do appreciate any help but this post almost mirrors the posters same post on 5/17 as seen above.

Comment

Well Okie Dokie then
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X