Can You tell me what is going on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can You tell me what is going on here

^ plants all look the same.. 5 varieties... All plants were got from same source have used in the last 2years (this is3rd) All plants were 2 to 4 inches when received... Biggest difference was the grower this season grew with 24 hour lights instead of as in the past he had timers on them (do not know duration)... we tried weening them down to natural light hours??? We grow out side in a grow tent with 24 hour fan.. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9ZkLxOW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/9ZkLxOW"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script> Says imags are to large (never ran into that in 10 years) so trying the lmgur.com thing.. It does not seem to work either.. will not let me post without a picture and will not let me post a picture that I want so whatever picture is shown has NOTHING to do with the post other than to find some way to post.. ANY HELP will be appreciated.. https://imgur.com/a/9ZkLxOW
    Last edited by faller49; 05-20-2020, 02:28 PM.

faller49 what's your question about the plants? Can't help with posting photo someone else may.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looks like mutations to me - Or maybe they are started to re-veg?

I didn’t understand so much from your setup you described - when you write: down to normal light hours - what do you mean by that ?
      Sorry a little confusing to read
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol looked at the pic and thought the exact same thing.

so the link did not work.. fourums should not be this difficult I belong to dozens of them..Oh well.. been a mess all spring.. think iIwill trash this year and rethink next year.. Thanks for the response... heading out to add to the compost pile..

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Before you do anything! Please explain what the problem is mate ?😁

I didn’t understand so much from your setup you described - when you write: down to normal light hours - what do you mean by that ?

The sun does not shine 24/7... so we tried to use light/sun to 'climatize' them to natural light conditions.. did this for about 45days before putting in the green house.. (plastic tent.) no artificial lighting

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        With what kind of light schedule? 18/6 or 24/0 ?
        I still don’t understand. You think something is wrong with the plant right ? - tell what you think is the problem ?

grow house

Comment

Before you do anything! Please explain what the problem is mate ?😁

I guess It is just me.. I am a newbie at growing.. I have grown 4 plants each of the last 2 years.. I have never had plants look like these are looking.. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. WELL.. I am failing at both here.. Cannot describe the difference of this grow and last years or year before's grow.. and I seem to be the only one that can see in the images that that is not.. normal.. Or normal to my limited experience.. I cannot deliver them to anybody here so those were my only 2 options.. Thanks..

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw the picture on imgur, or what the fuck it’s called🤣
          But to me it’s hard to make a diagnosis- without some proper descriptions of fx. What kind of soil or medium are you using? How old is the plant ?
          What kind of nutrients and how much have been used ? Auto strain or a photo strain.
          I’m aware you are new to the game. This is why I’m trying to help you here
          Basic info about the plant

Tersky good you noticed the same, then I’m not all fucked in the head. 👍🏻 But it’s hard to diagnose more when the info about the setup is a little short
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It looks like your plants are re-vegging. The rounded serrated-less edge of the leaves is a sign. That means light is getting in there somewhere or you are giving them more than 12 hrs a light a day.

As far as the pics are concerned, its normal to limit the size of attachments used in forums as having a forum with gigs of data in one thread causes slow loading times. Usually you can change the "quality" of the picture in the settings of the camera and this should decrease the size of the file. Some cameras on phones have settings made just for web posting. Personally i just open the pic in MS paint and resize it, and save it.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought re-veg the first 2 sec I saw the picture.
            Thank you for helping me here. I don’t think he should throw it out. I just need to get more darkness 👍🏻

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. It happens to the best of us man. Especially when the tent has a few years on it (and a couple holes like my old tent did). His growth will be a little funky for a week or so but it's not too far gone by any means IMO

.. OK>> do not know what more to say to describe.. The place I got the pants from had them in a dark room with 24 hours of artificial light.. I grow in a little plastic green house outside with NATURAL LIGHT (The Sun).. which does not shine 24 hours per day.. we spent some time starting at 24 hours with combination of artificial light and natural (the sun) light slowly progressing to less and less ARTIFICIAL LIGHT to only the natural hours of light (the Sun) before putting them in the greenhouse in the mid spring (approx 1st week of April).. Thats all I got.. I am wore to a frazzle..I do not know what more I can say..Just Me I guess..

Comment

• faller49
            faller49 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am reading it but i think you are to much in mind of grow room lights with a constant timer to control the light.. I cannot control the sun.. MAN.. I just typed a whole page..lol.. Ridiculous on my part..... we are not on the same track and i will take that as my fault.. Thanks.. I am done wasting my time on a un-describable problem with no known answer.. Compost is always a good thing..It is just a hobby. (i do not use).. hobby's are to be fun.. this has run out of fun.. Thank You..Take care, stay safe and well..

• faller49
            faller49 commented
            Editing a comment
            one more comment.. I did not take the plant out of any green house.. i put it in a green house..I can not go through the steps any better than I have.. I apoligize for wasting your time.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            We know you didn’t take it out on any greenhouse. We mean you took it outside ........ in the sun. Your green house it’s outside. This is what we meant.. read my comment below

One more thing.. I have started my grows in the plastic green house at the same time each year.. First week of april.. Never hadthis problem before whatever it is.. always few weeks of growth then few weeks of flower.. no million little nubs before.. same house.. same type soil .. same exact grow pots.. Only difference this year from others is grow starter guy did not, as usral grow with timer lights and this year grew in dark room wit 24/7 lights.. no timer.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            You took the plant out to early, this is my opinion.
            And even if everything is the same - the seeds are not. They all want different things on maybe also different times.
            But my opinion is you took the plant to early out

I do not know what took the plant out to early means.. out of the light? How long would you leave them under 24/7 lights.. They have to go out sometime and in my area we never get 24/7 sun light...out of the house?..why would that make a difference from house to greenhouse..More confused than before now..

Comment

• faller49
            faller49 commented
            Editing a comment
            I actually do understand what you are saying.. it is why i have not had problems in other grows..But other grows did not look like these did.. Other grows frankly were terrific for a novice.. people took pictures of them.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you understand me now. But this is your problem.
            It started vegetation mode again instead of finishing flower stage

• faller49
            faller49 commented
            Editing a comment
            not a problem any more.. in the early stage of decomposition..

Ok. Well...I recommend reading as much of the tutorials on the web site as you can. It seems like there are some areas where you lack some information and I cant help someone who has no idea what im talking about. The main site has a multitude of tutorials, topics and more that can explain it better than i can. It might be best to get a base general knowledge of the cannabis plant and how it grows before asking us questions. I mean i could ask a mechanic how to rebuild my engine but until i learn what all the parts are and their names, i will have no clue what to do with the information he is giving me. I hope you can understand it better via the tutorials. Here are some links.

Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!

https://www.growweedeasy.com/auto-vs...iod-easilyused

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too actually, just needed to try if it could be possible to help.

Toker1 maybe you can help this guy. It was a nice description you made in JDU’s post..
          he could definitely use it 🙏🏻

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m having a tough time following the problem described here. Most issues I have seen with indoor to out door are due to not properly matching the indoor light cycle to the out door one. Most indoor growers are 18-24 hours of light. In most places in the world, outside, it’s more like 14-16 hours of daylight max. This decrease in daylight hours (when the plant gets moved) triggers a flower response.

Listen. When you took out the plant from inside and out in the greenhouse. Right ? You didn’t have more than 12-14 hours of sun light. Then the plants thinks; “it’s fall, I need to start making buds before winter is coming” But as the sun hours is rising every day, now you have more than 14 hours of sun light pr. Day. It means ; the plant thinks it’s spring time, And not gal. Then it will start “all over” again, and try to get bigger, instead of making buds..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X