Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size

Hi everyone!! I am a month in after buying tent,lights etc.... I have 2 growing at the mo. They are autoflowering, I have attached 2 pics the bigger one 1 month old and the other 2 weeks.The bigger one is that about the right size it should be?? My plan is another month then change to the flowering lights? I really don’t know what I am doing and pointers would be very much grateful. Caz
    Attached Files

What kind of soil are you using ?
    and do you have some perlite or Leca in the soil ?
    Do you measure your PH in the water ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I’m using a organic slow release soil, Yes to perlite, but I have added some more soil on top as I didn’t think there was enough, PH I am waiting for PH kit to arrive, I have been reading up and googling a lot to take in. I use a spray bottle to water my babies

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you monitor all these things. And it seems like you know what to do. Maybe the way the bigger looks, Is some PH fluctuations going on.
        It’s hard to over water with a spray bottle..
        This is my bidding on the plant.

I’m using a organic slow release soil, Yes to perlite, but I have added some more soil on top as I didn’t think there was enough, PH I am waiting for PH kit to arrive, I have been reading up and googling a lot to take in. I use a spray bottle to water my babies

Comment

My opinion - your plants don't like what they are growing in.

Slow release for what kind of vegetation? Should say on the bag the grow medium came in.

Sorry to say but your plants are stunted because of your soil.

I don't usually do this but here's a Purple Kush autoflower at 19 days old - and I have already trimmed 2 leaves off it.
        Attached Files
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve read that soil completely wrong 🤦🏼 Welcome to highness of my head..
          slow release is not good no. Do you have a garden store nearby? If they sell some totally normal soil for tomatoes, buy it. It have the same nutrients as cannabis wants for the first 3-4 weeks and the PH is always where it should be on the first couple of weeks.
          Thanks for the update Canuck147

CaptainWiese91Canuck147 Thank you for the picture, I do have tomatorite soil - I can change the soil without disturbing the plant too much? Would it be best to change the soil before the plants sleep or after?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          My opinion is do it now. Do you have the bag of the tomato soil ? It should say how much NPK is in it. And what the PH value is. To be sure.
          I wrote with a guy from Germany yesterday. And He found some high In NPK tomato soil - which was Too much actually. But before that I did not consider more different variants on that soil. Here where I live, there is only one bag.

I have leviington tomorite I’m in England

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t know that soil mate.
          What does the bag say?

NPK 4 3 8 - also has seaweed in the soil

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s a go mate 👍🏻 Sounds perfect

Brilliant!! Thank you so much will get on do them now cheers!!!!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Remember the perlite 👍🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X