Auto flower experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto flower experiment

So ! As were a talking about Auto flowers.
    We all know the clock is ticking when you sprout the seeds of an auto flower, and it’s crucial it gets plenty of sunlight through out its life.
    Here ! I have an Amnesia Haze auto flower. BUT it received minimal sunlight in the first 21 days of its life. (Because of heavy rain and cloudy weather) And if you look closely it’s already throwing out white pistils. So it’s started the flowering phase now.
    it’s not bigger than my hand actually - And in this experiment it will be funny to see how is the yield on this on, compared to the others autos in the garden now. Just for fun - I don’t think its more than 15-20g of dried herb, even now I think I’m shooting to high in yields 😂
    now it’s receiving 12 hours of good sunlight every day, 25-30 Celsius in temperatures.

And I think it’s a good “lesson learned” about the genes in autos flowers, for the beginners as well at the more experienced growers in here.
    the bambus stick is for the control of the main stem in the wind, up here in the mountains I have plenty of good wind.
    What are your thoughts about this little cannabis plant and what do you think the yield is going to be ?
    I have so many auto flowers seeds - That now I’m just going to do a lot of experiments on these genes.

the picture of the whole bunch - is just for I could even upload pictures and put the pixels down, Couldn’t do it with just two pictures 🤦🏼
    - Captain
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

It could really stretch if the weather co-operates and surprise you. I haven't grown outdoors for a very long time so won't wager a guess as to yield. Hope it's better then expected.

Comment

JohnEmad I really don’t know if it will stretch🤔 never tried the raining season to be that long. I will keep posting pictures for updates as well
      Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 05-20-2020, 02:12 AM.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

This is how it looks now.
        Im a little impressed over the size it made, even though it started flowering in a very small size. JohnEmad

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm guessing, a quarter oz. Dry.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Something like that 😂
          I don’t even think it will yield that much.
          It will be fun to follow anyway. To see what a 21 days with rain and cloudy days at the start the of life can do to it.

Had one like that started outdoors. Grew very slowly. Moved indoors after 5 weeks on 18/6. Stretched and Grew from 12” tall to 30” tall in 7 weeks and was loaded with heavy buds. I believe autos really run when the are getting from 16-20 hours of light.
        If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely agree with you👍🏻
          I misjudged the end of the raining season.
          Normally I would have tossed it. Sow another one.
          But I let it grow due too the fun in how much this will yield, and for further on if I’m experiencing the same again. Tossed or not fx

Not sure about outside, but will confirm the more light the better on the inside. And AH will stretch
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed About the light they love my tent is filled with feminized and I have the privilege to have many autos outside in the garden because of my high walls. My first many plants was autos, and when I did them inside I run 24/0 light, every single time.

Sounds like I should just pluck mine then.... 😕

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Put them back into your tent

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          The amnesia when is started to flower it didn’t have any side branches. Now it has. They are evolved just in these weeks.
          I wouldn’t say I can’t get 30 grams of this. It’s still 50/50.
          I denmark I got 30-40 grams of dried herb of my auto. If I have 5-6 plants. You will get a decent harvest.
          Don’t throw the plants out - but yea this of course my opinion.
          Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 06-08-2020, 12:12 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X