I have no clue - 5 weeks after sprout WW photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue - 5 weeks after sprout WW photos

These seem a little bushy to me however, I really do not have a clue. First grow you know... looking for feedback...
    Attached Files

They look fine for now - you want them to be bushy
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yes, everything I am reading says the even first timers like me can make it through the vegetative stage relatively well (I know I have made multiple mistakes and I think I am okay so far). So I am doing good as these are pretty damn bushy.... So, how far I am from flip to 12/12 (WW photos ~5 weeks from sprout)?

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Your as far as you want to be from flopping to 1212. How big do you want them? How tall can they get before you run out of room (height) keeping in mind they can up to double in height once you switch to 12 12. They look nice and healthy. Me I trim leaves here and there through veg just so the air can flow through the plant so all the leaves can soak in the max amount of CO2 then when I switch the lights that's when I take lots of the big leaves off the plant.
        So how tall is your tent? We can start there, minus the height of the pots and minus how much room the light takes at the top of the tent. Then you have to consider how far the plants have to stay from the light before they start to burn..so....I have an 8 foot high tent with 800ish watts of lights hanging above so a 2 foot pot, light clearance 8 inch from ceiling. Lights need to stay 16 inch from the plants. So that would come out to 4 feet so in my 8 foot tent I can grow a legitimately 4 foot plant between top of pit and the light. Hope this helps

Jordann , thanks. In my third photo above you can see my tent 4 x 4 x 8 and my four WW photos and it looks to me like I could wait a while (week to two weeks) before flipping. Their growth rate, as measured by total leaf area, seems to be exponential to me so I am looking fo experiences of others.

Comment

The first 2 pics are the day I switched to flower and the tallest plant in the middle of the third picture is the same plant yesterday. Atleast double height.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Thank you for sharing your photos. A recent visit to Nova Scotia (one of the most beautiful places left on Earth) contributed to my growing effort. Take care.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X