From preflowering to flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From preflowering to flowering

Hi, I turn my lights to 12/12 7 days ago, now I can see the wight hairs, it calls preflowering stage? whet flowering stge strarts? ( should give a more bloom nutriens, by the instruction on the bottle)

Yes you have female flowers. Switch to bloom nutrients now.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

What is your growing medium? It all depends on if the plant needs more nutrients? You write “more bloom nutrients” so you already given it some nutrients. ?
      I count my flowering phase from the day I see white pistils
      Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 05-19-2020, 01:43 AM.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Even though 3 part nutes come in 3 bottles they're still ment to be used together throughout the grow, just tweaking what amount of which you use through out the plants lifecycle. In this way you give bloom nutes throughout growth and use more bloom and less grow in flower, micro seems to stay somewhat steady throughout.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t understand your comment here ??
        You asking me what I’m using in my grow ?
        Or a you referring to the growers problem who made the post here ?

If you are so interested then write me a private message- would be easier than doing it in here on the comments section. Just my 2 cents of course
        Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 05-19-2020, 01:45 AM.

but I did already, 7 days ago. the question is when I should increase the bloom nutriens becouse by instruction I should increase. vegetatyve stage I had 5 weeks, now I´m in 12/12 for 7 days alredy, only two days ago I find the hairs. I should go from 1ml/per liter to 2,1ml/per liter (bloom)

Comment

Yes go to the higher bloom dose now.
        If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Aleluia. can´t wait the harvest. Becouse of this corona bulshit is not possible to buy annywhere

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck Forts your doing good so far just keep asking questions lots of good advice from folks here. Keep a good eye on how the leaf look as you increase the bloom.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X