Flush time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flush time!

It's been a week since I had to break out the yo-yos so I knew it was coming. The yellowed leaves on the Skywalker OG bud in the picture spurred me to break out my new digital scope today. Unfortunately, I haven't yet mastered getting a good picture from it trying to hold my phone in one hand and the scope in the other. All over the tent though, I saw cloudy trichomes in the viewer in those lucky moments when I could get them in focus. The flush is now on in the eighth week of flower and my RDWC project became first priority!

For those of you wondering what it looks like trying to grow that many plants in hydro in such a tight space, there you go. I will not be doing this again. I meant to get a SCROG net installed but waited too late and except for defoliation of the lower parts otherwise fell down on the job of plant training. I think my whole attitude became "just get something growing after my first shot at RDWC flopped and had to be abandoned. Still Skywalker OG looks like it will produce nicely and the two Bruce Banners will be the bulk of the harvest. The purples will likely only contribute popcorn unfortunately. That's not a problem. Popcorn goes into edibles here and that's what my wife prefers. Black Widow is a bit overwhelmed by the Bruces but I expect I will find some decent bud from her once the chop starts. I have to tug on stems and watch which main stem jiggles to tell what is what.

Next grow I will be much more aggressive with training in the new bigger tent and the one after that will be my first shot at manifolding. The clones I've got set to flower out next are a bit too old to 'fold. After that, it's wide open.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Looking real nice. I think you can go a bit easier on the nutes next time. Just a bit burned on the tips but you can save money if you use just enough congrats on a great harvest

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I always seem to do that. I had two pH pens die inside one week so I bought a new one with a thermometer and TDM and a backlight. Being able to check ppm will probably fix the burn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X