High CBG strains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High CBG strains?

As I continue to face down the Beast, I have been reading about CBG...in particular:

"CBG is showing great promise as a cancer fighter. Specifically, CBG was shown to block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it was shown to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG inhibited tumors and chemically-induced colon carcinogenesis, therefore demonstrating a very exciting possibility for a cure for colorectal cancer."

At this time, it appears that high CBD strains are not available to small growers like myself for medicinal use. Anyone have a source for high CBG seeds/clones/seedlings in small amounts? There are a lot of folks out there with compromised immune systems that would likely benefit from this cannabinoid!

One has to be smarter than a rocket scientist to understand that run on sentence. And I'm talking about the highlighted article.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed

http://www.cbgseeds.com/ is new ...keep in mind it takes a long time to breed a strain of cannabis dominant in any particular chem

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X