It’s a girl!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a girl!??

Hey all. Woke up this morning and noticed I have white hairs beginning to grow. I took some pics (hopefully clearly) can someone confirm my eyes for me?? I’m super excited because I do believe I have given birth to a tiny girl. I’m pretty
    stoke because it’s my first grow and it seems to be going good. Healthy looking, I topped it and it didn’t die, and
    i transplanted 2 times to the final pot I’m gonna use
    now. Please let me know your thoughts and comments. Anything I should do more of? Thanks all

It's a bit too early to tell... Well that's my opinion !! Here what you should look for in a few weeks from now. Hope this will help you with my last picture.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-17-2020, 12:10 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Difficult to see the pistils for me with the water on the plants. I would trust your own eyes. white hairs are the indicator.

Ok cool thank you I just noticed this morning there were white hairs coming up now last night there wasn’t. I’ll definitely keep my eyes open. Anything else you noticed that I should do or look at? I just transplanted it 2 days ago and pruned a couple of leaves that seemed to start draining up.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      they look good and healthy to me from what I can see. Full plant pics are always good. We love plant family photographs. lol.

Ya white hairs are coming up it’s still early I know that so I’ll kee watch

Comment

Just curious, what's your light schedule? How old is she? I definitely see pistils but she looks really small to me. And their location doesn't seem normal for a plant that's not flowering yet, usually it starts under the top growth not on the top. That makes me think you have her on a 12/12 schedule already?

Comment

Can I just say that you're going to want to stop getting her wet any further it might ruin the plant if it starts to get budrot or white powdery mould. Unless it's outside then it's kind of hard to keep dry if you can't move it around. But looks female to me.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

I do have it on 12/12 for about a week now. I only water it 1-2 times a day as needed, I had just watered it before the pic that’s why it looks wet. I have been keeping it kinda small because I’m not wanting a huge plant right yet as it’s my first grow and want to make sure
          that I get the process down first. I have other seeds that I have for a bigger grow afterwards. There are pistols underneath but I can’t get a
          picture really of them it kept coming out blurry.

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            Then I would say you have a girl. Is it a fem seed or just normal bagseed or something?
            Bagseed I give about 6 weeks even if they are growing females they have a higher chance of growing balls and. How you say...fucks itself.

It was a clone someone gave me so it was a lot smaller when he gave it to me but I’m not sure how old I’m gonna say that it was in veg for 3-4 weeks in a shitty environment and I nursed it back to health. When I got it it was super small with no leaves so I teansplanted it into better soil and it’s grown I’d say probably 7-8 inches in the last few weeks or so. I did top it for height maintenance but the growth has gotten a lot taller around where I topped it. It’s gotten a lot more bushy and the stems thick.

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you brought her back to life. I take it would be female 90% if it was cloned off a female plant. I've had that where I top it and it takes off from there like a rocket and I don't want to chop more off lol.

Yes he said it was a female. When he gave it to me it was sickly looking (yellow and spindly) and said the dirt was trash so itransplanted into a smaller pot and got the basic foundation aet
          for her, then transplanted into this post 2 days ago. At first she was droopy and slightly curled. A couple leaves o. The bottom I could see we’re starting to yellow so last night I pruned them off and this morning she instantly perked back up and the white hairs were all of a sudden there. There’s a good odor coming off it too. I literally haven’t had any problems with it at all beside what he gave to me. And since then the
          plants 4x healthier and really taking to the dirt I have (all organic with compost) I haven’t used any nute mixtures so that might be why it’s not as tall I’m thinking. It is growing up though even if kinda slow but I’m trying to not have to use the stuff unless it’s really necessary I figure as all natural as possible or the better. But everyday it’s looking bigger and it’s beginning to evolve within the 12 hours rapidly

Comment

This her not wet and I included a
            pic of the hairs underneath there’s more further down too but there not yet big enough to see. Like I said it’s been flowering about a week now and the temp is good (70-84) 70 at night and between that and 84 during the day. We just are now getting over cold weather so the temp will stay humid more (I live in aVT) there is one tiny fan leaf on the bottom that is kinda starting to yellow I think I might take off (pic included) in a day or so. And I gotta try and figure
            out getting more light toward the bottom cuz the top fans are starting to overshadow some.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X