Small Dark Spots Developing on Older/Larger Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Small Dark Spots Developing on Older/Larger Leaves

Over the past few days, older and larger leaves have been developing small dark spots, with a lighter green halo around the spots. Mostly developing on the older larger leaves, but have also noticed it on some smaller leafs near the top (but not sugar leafs). Is this something to be worried about, or is it natural for these older larger leaves to go through this?

Day 32 of flower, in organic soil, 5 gallon fabric pot, 315w CMH 18-19" away from canopy, 3x3 tent, Day temps 75-80/ 40% RH, Night temps 65-68/ 45-50% RH. Have been feeding BioCanna line every other watering (Bioflores, BioRhizotonic, Bioboost) according to their grow guide - although, I have been using Ph up because it ph's at ~4.7 when I mix their products.

Thank you for your help! Let me know if I can provide any other info.
    Attached Files

I was having the same thing. For me, it was a shot of CalMag. No new spots.

But check the underside of the leaves, just in case. Always check the undersides of the leaves.

Check out calcium and magnesium deficiencies.
    Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 05-16-2020, 08:03 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I might have had some on newer leaves that were down low. It was my lower and middle fans that took the brunt of it.
    Nitrogen, too. If you're yellowing, give them nitrogen.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X