droopy plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

droopy plants

I've had to put my plant in a larger pot and put my seedling (ready for light) into my first plants pot but I've added a cocoblock and some coco coir soil with the cheep stuff that's meant to last a cpl months and they are very droopy and lazy looking so I took a pot and put my plant in a bag to hold it together and got all the soil and dried it out under the light while mixing up so it was all airy and light and re-potted. I did this with both but they still don't look fully fit. Is there anything else I can do to improve them?

Patience - give them a little time to bounce back.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Concur with Canuck147 Plants usually droop after transplant and its called transplant shock. Let it recover before doing anything stressful to it.

Comment

Will I keep to the 18/6 veg light stage?

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          I would. If they are almost ready for flower, just wait until they recover then flip it to flower.

Originally posted by pierre View Post
        I've had to put my plant in a larger pot and put my seedling (ready for light) into my first plants pot but I've added a cocoblock and some coco coir soil with the cheep stuff that's meant to last a cpl months and they are very droopy and lazy looking so I took a pot and put my plant in a bag to hold it together and got all the soil and dried it out under the light while mixing up so it was all airy and light and re-potted. I did this with both but they still don't look fully fit. Is there anything else I can do to improve them?
        Transplant Shock?: water easily and raise the light until recovered

theirs no point in making it worse by forcing the plant under a close light

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X