When to move them outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to move them outside

Ok guys need some help, I had some plants that I started indoors the last of February , moved them out the 24 of April and they all went into flower. I have some more that I have kept under 16/8 the question is when is it safe to move these outside
    I'm in Oklahoma
    I think there is now a little over 14 hours of light
    you guys think it's safe now? Thanks

Yes we are above 14 hours daylight now, and all we will get is 14 hours 37 minutes for 10 days.
    As far as frost we are done with that, but this year has been strange, I just dropped my third round of seed a few days ago. It should be safe now, but then most of my plants went into flower under 14/10s. So now I watch for reveging on the second round, the first will be ready around the 1st. of June with the second hopefully 4-6 weeks later, and round three this fall as planed. I decided to make seed with round 1 and 2, so all is not lost.
    Good luck!

Comment

Hey Okietrapper yep we all fell into the early flower seems like. It's OK they'll reveg I'm going for it also. Mine are about the same age as yours were clones I took. They are pretty big now some are in early preflower but will change back may take abit longer now but it is what it is. My season is rather short maybe 4 months of decent warm temps then it's rainy so mine need to be either autos, faster flowering indica strains predomintly. Best of Luck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Okietrapper View Post
        Ok guys need some help, I had some plants that I started indoors the last of February , moved them out the 24 of April and they all went into flower. I have some more that I have kept under 16/8 the question is when is it safe to move these outside
        I'm in Oklahoma
        I think there is now a little over 14 hours of light
        you guys think it's safe now? Thanks
        google for the page that gives you the sun time dawn and dusk for your area
        and check often to work your self in with your soltice and the other one I forget

also the end of frost is your start point

good luck

Comment

This is set for Tulsa, you may need to change it for your area.
          Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Tulsa – Oklahoma – USA for April 2024. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account.

Comment

Ok guys it's now the 26 of May , do you think it's safe to move these girls outside? I've had them outside for a couple of weeks just been turning a light on them right before dark and turning it off at about 9:45 , it has kept them from flowering , but they sure need out of these pots and put in there forever home

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Go ahead transplant Okietrapper mine are revegging also from early preflower. Good luck this go round I started another couple photo seeds just for back up in case these didn't go well in reveg. Oh the perils of the outdoor grow now we be on the look out for critters tiny and big ones.

Mine have all begun to reveg so In my opinion it’s safe to move them outside.
            4x4 flower tent
            sour dream
            Blue Diesel
            Trainwreck
            platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
            Green Dream
            Sour Dream
            blue dream
            Freakshow

Comment

Yes here in OK one can go outside anywhere in the state. Yesterday was 14 hours 22 minutes, headed for 14 hours 37 minutes, today is 14 hours 24 minutes.
              I too think I see some reveging on one plant, make that 2!

Comment

Anytime now should be fine. Today or tomorrow for the first couple here.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X