Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown weirs growth and possible heat stress??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown weirs growth and possible heat stress??

Weird growth?..was thinking it was overheating because growth normalized after raising my light..450 watt MH about 22 inches from seefling tops..seedlings 14 days old..2 clones im thinking have heat damage..i think about 4-5 days ago..light was raised plant showed signs of recovery..im asking for anyone and everyonea opinion kn this matter pks..i will include pics of weird seedling growth as well as supposes heat damage on clones..if anyone knows whats wrong or what i am soing wrong pks feel free to let me know..thank you

Hi Matty101 yes i'd say that's heat damage but also your soil looks really wet? Seedling don't need much water at first. You say those are clones, that one on the left pic looks pretty awful. I don't know MH I do LED but my clones or seedling would be 36" from my light.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah its my first grow..still working out the kinks.thanks for the advice tho..much appreciated

Comment

The one on the left is actually the seedling that got heat damage..right side pic is the clones.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X