Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ive started growing foe the first time and the seed has popped its shell so ready for planting i think....im just wondering is it possible to grow it in the garden if not is plastic pots or the fabric ones better please

Depends on what kind of soil you have in your garden?
    not many have a garden soil which is perfect for growing cannabis.
    But it’s not impossible of course.
    the seedling needs more light - it made a good stretch
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Do tomatoes grow well in your garden?
      I test the PH of the soil here (ok I take it to the AG center and pay $10-$20) and then amend it to do what I need. My soil tests at 8.4 so the first thing is add pelleted sulfur, then dolomite, blood and bone meal, peat moss, ground leaves (dead/dried), rabbit shit or cow shit (I use chicken shit in the fall), and till it. Edit dont forget the perlite for pots /Edit All the sun light they can get!
      I like fabric pots myself, the air to the roots is helpful. I also use slices from food grade plastic 55 gallon drums outside to get the girls above ground so I can control the moisture better.
      check out my thread on growing trees;
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...mmer-grow-2020
      Last edited by Rwise; 05-15-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        holy shit!! Rwise, Thats why i cant grow a good tomato..lol

Originally posted by Budmaker90 View Post
      Hi ive started growing foe the first time and the seed has popped its shell so ready for planting i think....im just wondering is it possible to grow it in the garden if not is plastic pots or the fabric ones better please
      I would dig a hole and fill it up with a couple of bags of compost or pre fertilized soild and then plant your seedling there
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Ive got pots in the garden thats already got compost in it as was going to plant lillie but didnt happen. Can i use that? Wont too much rain water kill them?? Thanks

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          It would certainly make a lot of problems if they are too Wet all the time the plants.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats why I use pots outside, I have more control over how wet the soil may be.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes to much rain on seedlings would kill it. You gotta drill holes in that plastic pot lots of them cause roots and plastic makes it hard for air to circulate and root bound makes it worse. I use 10-15gal plastic but drill many holes I've had root issues late during flower cause of lack of air/root bound/plant gets sickly. Really a fabric is way better, I use 3-5 gal. fabric pots indoors with auto flower and photo plants.

Is there any other way of growing without having to use all the equipment? My husband already has one growing in the setup but just wanting to see if i can do it without it useing.

Comment

I started in the mid 70s with a bag of weed, or was it all seed, and a shovel. I built the soil with what I found in the area, spent more on gas and lunch then anything else. Some did good, some did ok, some not so good, but we had a lot of seed to plant! It can be done on the cheap, results vary.

Comment

Hi, my plant is in flowering stage for one week already. 12/12 the light strarts late at night 23:30, so when I come back from the work I would like to have a look in to the plant, but I can´t becouse dont want to damage the plant with the light ( don´t know how it calls, maybe light leak) becouse they are speeping and its total dark inside of my growing tent. I would like the light to start at 19:00 and stop 07:00 in the morning. can I do it? and how?

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Best to not interrupt the dark cycle, so interrupt the light cycle when you make the change, just reset the timer for what you want. extra dark ok, extra light bad

ok, I will do this. Thank :-)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X