Rate my roots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate my roots!

Hey everybody, Im a fairly new grower and first time growing in the ground and not in pots. My part of the world was hit with that polar vortex and havent been able to put them in the ground yet. Seems like the polar vortex is over and the weathers trending upwards now. I am doing a test run with an extra plant I grew to see how it handles cooler weather. It is a Durban Poison from Canuk seeds (though it doesnt look like my Durban Poison from Dutch Passion seeds at all, the long "sativa" style leaves) Not too sure about the reputation of Canuk seeds, Heard some negative things about that breeder after buying the seeds. Anyways, I just want everybodies opinion on my plants root system. Feel free to give a 1-10 rating with a lil blurb about why you gave it that number. Let me know if you think its too rootbound or anything else you might notice that a beginner gardener wouldnt notice. Also threw in a second picture of a few of my raised beds. I dug down about a foot deep below the raised bed and filled them with triple mix from a landscape supplier and some compost. They are 3' x 3' wide. Just so you have an idea of what my garden will be like.

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dman; 05-15-2020, 09:50 AM.

The roots have the right color👍🏻 Totally ready for a transplant in the soil you made ✌🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Looking good don't lets us hold you back ...lol

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X