Nebula Haze on a podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebula Haze on a podcast

Dan with the Green Sunshine Company just posted his most recent podcast with none other then Nebula Haze.
    Check it out if you get the chance.
    https://thegreensunshineco.com/podca...th+Nebula+Haze
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 05-15-2020, 11:33 PM.

Hi JohnEmad , thank you for sharing this, good listening for me. I share her concern about "big money" wanting to shut down home grows. Not sure what can be done about it though.

Comment

Thanx, we must fight these big money folks that say we(you) cant grow, dangerous WTF could be dangerous about growing MJ? I grow caster beans, every part of the plant is poison and they are legal! We have the power (echo echo) to change these stupid laws! Here in OK I am legal to grow outside as long as it cannot be seen from a public street. (or inside if I want)

Comment

Really nice to hear 👍🏻 Thank you the link🙏🏻
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It’s the people overdoing it. Trying to turn a family home into a dispensary. The dangerous part? Guess it could be dangerous incase of a fire but once again if your not overdoing it like having 10 lights in a home we should be fine. Some people’s back yard looks like Cali up north just tress full of bud, like Nebula said on her post try to be discreet don’t stink up the whole block. Then again that’s how I would like to see my back yard just not sure I want that type of attention.

Comment

Here in California (Central Valley) we are only allowed 6 plants, grown indoors not outside, and out of sight. I guess this was to prevent others from stealing your plants and neighbors complaining about the smell, and the "bad elements" coming in through the neighborhood. Since commercial industry cannot really grab a foothold on where they can grow, they started using houses as grow farms (really, the county won't let them, the city won't let them, where do they grow???) Now if your really far away or apart from neighbors or other people, then what is the issue??? I have seen here on the news of big busts occurring just because of this issue. WHAT WILL FIX THE PROBLEM???
            Supplying yourself is one thing ( do you really need to swim in a pool of buds?) but to have massive grows, you are doing it for others medicinally or for recreation, but you are doing it in the wrong places!!! While it may be nice to grow monsters outside, I do just as well indoors with no one bothering me.
            Last edited by NuggetMan; 05-15-2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the link! I really enjoyed listening to how it all began.
              A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

On a lighter note, my favorite snippet from the interview was Nebula's response to a near 30 second question on what are your top things you do (with a focus on cooking) with the "excess product" was "Aeahh.. we definitely smoke the flower".

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X