Is she ready yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is she ready yet

Hi plz could you help me make decision. Is she ready yet.
    Grown in soil 600 hps nutritunts bio bizz day 60 northern lights

I can’t see the trichomes. So it’s really hard. I see a lot of white hairs also.
    The only person I who can look at the trichomes best is you
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks captainWiese there is still alot of white hairs but i havent got any thing to look really closely with i did get 1 good look but could not get it on camera

Comment

They were little mushrooms and clear in colour but like i said there is still alot of white hairs

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Clear in color they are not ready. Wait a week and look again👍🏻

Thanks another week

Comment

hello jazy53, that's a great looking plant! I have a Northern Light auto, that is 61 days old, and no where where yours is at. just by looking at your pics, its not ready, probably 2 weeks. I would start the flush, no nutes for the last two weeks, water only, and when those hairs start curling, thats a sign to check the trichomes.but by looking at your plant, seems like your the one that should be give out advise. how many grows, under your belt?

Comment

Well thank you Johnb1963
            This is my first grow ive been reading things on here
            And trying diffrent things and they seem tobe working thanks again means alot

Comment

wow, 1st grow, you're a natural! so you quadlined your NL auto. i'm going to try that on my next grow. I read that autos don't take well to stress, but yours didn't seem to mind.
              well done jazy53

Comment

Now I want to know 😂. Pure Low Stress Training or did you do a manifold/quadline on that Auto ?😁✌🏻
                Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Just low stress training

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thought so. Would be crazy doing a manifold on an auto 😆👍🏻 But good job. How it’s looking today?

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Look at Doubledealing72 autos, he quadlined, awesome plants.
                    The few autos I've quadlined turned out ok too, maybe made them take a little longer to get done, but that's it.
                    The plant above is very nice, but it looks like another month to go to me, we like 20-30percent amber though
                    I've never grown a NLights auto that was done in under 90days, most took close to 100days,

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just harvested for a few months back NL autos. 90 days and they were done. So its not impossible

good to know guys! I have an NL Auto, its now 65 days, and no where close to being done. though maybe i got a bad seed, but now a no, just needs more time! I alos have a Gelat OG, 65 days, and its real close, tricomes are all cloudy, but I don't see any amber yet. going to make a separate post about her with pics.

Comment

Man im so jealous, heres my NL at almost 50 days old hahah, u guys probably laugh at me...i think there's something wrong or maybe i have a dud seed. https://m.imgur.com/a/8AIr8FT

Comment

• Tersky
                      Tersky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with johnb1963. That soil looks like it does not have enough drainage/aeration. Also like john said, add 30-40 % perlite and possibly ease up on the watering (unless you just watered before taking the pic).

Personally i wouldnt laugh at someone trying to learn something new. It's all a part of the learning process my dude!

notaprogrower, looks like the soil may be the problem. i don't see any perlite. I would recommend 30% min for photos, and 40-50% for autos.

Comment

Thanks johnb1963 and Tersky for the info, u guys are definitely right i need perlite but at the time of germination all shops and garden centre's were closed due to the virus. But i think it might be the seed because my two others are doing okish. Here is a pic (brown pot is NL, which actually started to show some growth past two days)

They are bigger but im definitely doing something wrong because its been almost 2 months and they havent even started to flower yet. According to the description of the seeds they should be ready to harvest now

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X