Help 2 weeks old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help 2 weeks old

I’m growing in a 2x2x4 tend my first grow. I’m growing one LSD (auto)from fastbuds. It’s been two weeks and hasn’t grown at all the temp is around 80F and the humidity is around 55%-60%. Growing in fox farm Ocean forest soil. Not sure why it’s not growing at all. Any help would be appreciated!

How big is the pot. ?
    how much perlite or leca do you got in the pot ?
    looka healthy but for 2 weeks it’s pretty small yes.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

the pot is 3 gallon. i didn't add anymore perlite to the soil just used it straight out the bag

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that’s your problem then. It can’t breath. Without oxygen the roots are suffering. How many holes for drainage do you have in the pot ??
        Autos need airy soil to thrive.. at least 30-40% in perlite or Leca you must have in the soil.

• BigTrees
        BigTrees commented
        Editing a comment
        I have like 8 holes on the bottom of the pot. ok so i should put some holes on the side of the pot? and add more perlite?

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 1cm holes in the bottom and 0,4 cm holes in the sides. I only use plastic pots. But I’m also using 40 liters pots for mine.

Yes perlite is nesserary, the plant will thank you it. The roots love oxygen

To me everything looks good. Maybe she's just a slow grower and she's growing under the soil root wise? It is odd she is that small for 2wks but ya know I bet if your lighting is too low she won't stretch as much, just how far are your lights?. Otherwise I just think she's gonna take off any day now?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I still think it will have a hard time in soil without any perlite. Autos need airy soil.

Ok how does this look now the holes are all over the pit now

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        It Will ger more oxygen for sure. But perlite is for the drainage also.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think it's been overwatered?

I see plenty of perlite CaptainWiese91
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know you se plenty of perlite - good read that on the other message you wrote - but I still think it’s not enough- my opinion.
        If the soil isn’t drying out, it’s to compact.

do you think that will be plenty of holes and perlite? also watering only in the small area till it gets bigger.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X