Fast grow for an Auto ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast grow for an Auto ?

My first time with auto, 18 days since germination and this what 2 looks like....
    Attached Files
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Been growing 50 autos before I even started on photos. Looks good👍🏻
    I know you been growing for a lot of years. Do you have experience with two plants in one container ? - I heard theirs roots will compete For the place in the soil ? Or am I wrong ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I'm using 15L (4 gallons) container, not all my plants are in pair. For now just 4 autos are in 2 containers but the rest of my feminized are one plant per container. Last crop I tried a SOG with 2 per pot but they were pure landrace (Red Lebanese) short and columnar. They grew well in pair.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmbuck - that is really nice to hear 😎. Didn’t even imagine they could do that. I’m impressed by it actually 👍🏻
      Haven’t had a hash smoke from red Lebanese in years. In Denmark hash is the main smoke you do there. Not bad at all👍🏻

They're growing faster than average and very well, you can't expect any faster growth than that for sure. How many nodes? I've had a few grow at about the same rate but not many and most of the time 4 or 5 nodes is all I'll get before they're flowering, sometimes only 3. Those ones usually turn out to be dwarfish with one large main cola and 6 little satellite colas. I'm about to trim and jar one now that grew that way, NYC Diesel autofem from Expert Seeds.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm counting 3 nodes...

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess they're about right on track then for healthy autos, not as fast as I was thinking at first. I thought you had 4-5 tightly spaced nodes. Hopefully you can get another week or so of veg before they start flowering.

Looking about right to me.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

An update
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great - one is hulking up and appears ready to grow over the other.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry Canuck147... I'm watching her. Once she's taller , i'll bend her to her knee... A little bit of LST.
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-17-2020, 11:55 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X