Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topping... How many times?

Hi,

Can i make more than one topping? If yes, how many nodes should I expect for new toppings?

I have Jack Herer - Photoperiod - 18/6 - Lightmix Soil

Thanks

You can top and then top the two nodes that grow out from there and keep repeating until you have as many potential colas as you like. Eight is where most growers stop. Multiple toppings will increase the number of weeks in veg that you will have to wait before you can flip to 12/12. You will normally only get two new nodes per topping. The little spikes at the node each grow into two new branches and do it more rapidly once there are no more nodes above them. You might get four if you accidentally FIM instead of top, but fimming is a tough trick even for those who mean to do it.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

UndergroundFarmer explained it pretty well. They end up kinda like this. After they perk back up I hit em with all the light I got 24/0. Click image for larger version

Name:	fNFhUbW - Copy.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	404397

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X