Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing Leaves

Hi,

Yellowing started on the leaves and two leaves torn. Do you have any idea about the cause and solution?

Jack Herer - Photoperiod

18/6 - 160w CFL Lights. But She is on the balcony during the day.

1/1 Bio-Grow

Water - boiled and rested tap water

Note : It's been hot here for a few days. She stands on the balcony during the day.

Thanks.

Overall it looks good. Pretty color also. The spots could be s small PH problem. What Does your PH level say ?
    if it’s not a ph I will guess a cal-mag problem . With the brown/bronze color.

the 3. Picture could be a little bit eating of your plant during the day outside - looks like somebody chewed on it
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
      Overall it looks good. Pretty color also. The spots could be s small PH problem. What Does your PH level say ?
      if it’s not a ph I will guess a cal-mag problem . With the brown/bronze color.

the 3. Picture could be a little bit eating of your plant during the day outside - looks like somebody chewed on it
      I keep at least 1 day after boiling the normal tap water. I don't know the PH value. The lowest ph water I can find in the place where I live 6.8, After that I will water with this water.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Too me it looks like PH fluctuations - or a cal mag problem as I suggested. It’s always a good step to measure PH at the right levels. So the plant have easy access to the nutrients it needs.
        Do you feed it cal mag ?

No, i don't use cal-mag. I'm using only bio-grow 1ml /1 Lt per week.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there cal mag in it. ? Because it’s a vital nutrient for the plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X