My 2nd Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2nd Autos

...... I hope. Theyve been in the ground 3days now & no signs of life. Is 75°F too cold for seeds?

Comment

The temp is good, did you soak them or use the paper towel method before planting them? I went from soaking straight to final pots this time instead of planting in solo cups and keeping them on a heat pad and it took a lot longer to sprout than usual. They're usually out of the ground in about 3 days, this time it took 5-6.

BTW Nirvana has Mango Kush PhotoFems on sale right now. https://www.nirvanashop.com/

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        I soaked em for about 12hrs. They were fully sunk & didn't float when I shook the shot glass.
        Into the pot & covered with an inch- 1.5in of dirt & watered in.

I just so habitual about going from paper towel to solo cup with photos that I tend to do this with my autos. It may slow them down doing a transplant but so far no root issue. But the next set of autos I start I will try and remember to just go straight to 3gal. container instead of transplant. And I do keep track of all planting dates so it gives me a clue if I messed up timing. Come on JDU they will pop out that temp is fine.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X