Can anyone identify these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone identify these?

Hi all. 1st post on the forum but have followed the grow site for some time now. This is my 4th indoor grow. 2 x Feminized Photoperiod "Hulkberry" by Royal Queen Seeds at week 6 flower, 13 total grow. Amended soil under a Optic Gen4 LED. In the last week I noticed some of these what look like pollen sacs at the base of branch or flower nodes. I am thinking they are immature flowers and not a hermie plant. 3 weeks to go and now I hate for any seed. What are these?

Those are calyxes. They're lady parts, you're good.

Comment

• P4T2S0D
      P4T2S0D commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much πŸ‘

Funkybutt is right !
    nice at last to see someone also growing RQS strains. Only seed bank I’m growing from πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

• P4T2S0D
      P4T2S0D commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I'm new to growing but so far 100% germination and seedling success with RQS, I can't say that with others. And previous grows have been great on quality and flavour with them too.

I concur with the above - now pay attention to them cuz they swell as the flower ripens - just another indicator.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

im currently growing critical and have legendary purple in veg, both from RQS FunkyButtLovin

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you Think about the legendary punch?
        I’m growing critical kush right now - have amnesia and fat banana ready for the next grow πŸ‘πŸ» All RQS

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I havent flowered it, maybe 3 more weeks of veg. I need lots of clones

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh okay. I thought of buying the legendary punch. But I’m going to stick with fat banana. Normally I don’t do clones. Just lots of seeds instead .

Originally posted by P4T2S0D View Post
      Hi all. 1st post on the forum but have followed the grow site for some time now. This is my 4th indoor grow. 2 x Feminized Photoperiod "Hulkberry" by Royal Queen Seeds at week 6 flower, 13 total grow. Amended soil under a Optic Gen4 LED. In the last week I noticed some of these what look like pollen sacs at the base of branch or flower nodes. I am thinking they are immature flowers and not a hermie plant. 3 weeks to go and now I hate for any seed. What are these?
      Thanks for this post. I noticed these on my current grow and wasn't 100% positive it wasn't a potential problem. And I'm growing autos.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X