Pot growing in equatorial regions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pot growing in equatorial regions.

Hi, my first experience growing in a tent showed me that pot goes to flowering stage as soon as it gets 12 hours light and 12 hours dark. Even my small clones flowered despite their 4 inches tall. So how can pot grow in equatorial regions where they get 12 hours of light a day max? I heard from a friend that pot grows OK in his original equatorial region. Explanations appreciated if anyone knows! Cheers!

Something to do with the moon I think. Where the fuck did I read it🤔.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I've read some equatorial grower use lights for the extra 6 hours - outside yes - and some bring them indoors for the extra 6 hours with lights for growing cannabis.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

yes, just like canuck said, outdoor growers use small cfl bulbs to interrupt the dark cycle so plants dont flower, others, like myself, move plants everyday to a indoor light to maintain 24 hours of light and i leave them outside when i want them to flower

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          you can watch jorge cervantes videos on youtube in colombia outdoor grows in the jungle

Grow sativas they are the tropical version of pot! if you want bigger sativas grow indoors under lights then put them out for some 12x12

tho thery will take 2-3 weeks longer to mature then indicas sativa will make you grin

good luck

Comment

Interesting answers. The friend I was talking to told me it grows in the mountains in Mauritius Island. So it must be Sativa (Thanks Vostok!). Even then I am surprised !!! Thanks all.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            they dont need to be sativas, just the phatest indicas may have issues with mold but any strain will work

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X